TLD’s premier motocross SE4 Carbon Helmet comes with MIPS, incorporating brain rotational protection with 13% more EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) for ultimate head safety.
This super featherweight helmet comes in at only 1215 grams (+/- 50), creating the lightest helmet TLD has ever produced. This helmet comes with 6 top intakes feeding 10 internal ports for maximum cool air induction, couple that with 6 exhaust ports that are fed by 9 internal passages to provide excellent dissipation of heat and you’ve got one protective, lightweight, super-ventilated helmet.
SE4 Helmet Features:
- MIPS brain protection system, reduces rotational forces to the brain
- Technologically advanced Carbon/Kevlar composite shell construction
- Three separate EPS inserts with varying low and high speed impact-specific densities
- Three shell sizes to more accurately fit a variety of head sizes and rider ages, improving overall safety
- Anatomical –3D” contoured cheek pads with emergency release system for EMS responders
- 22 Intake / 6 Exhaust Ports channel air to cool the head and draw hot air away
- Removable snap-in, washable Comfort Liner with Cool Max® and Dri-lex® moisture wicking materials
- Superlight titanium D-rings, save weight and have increased material tensile strength
- Plastic visor screws and brass inserts for easy impact break-away
- Includes additional spare SE4 matched visor and SE4 plush helmet bag