TLD’s SE4 Composite Helmet comes with MIPS, incorporating brain rotational protection.
This featherweight helmet comes in at only 1290 grams (+/- 50). This helmet comes with 22 intake ports to channel cool air around and over a rider’s head, forcing hot sweaty air out through six rear exhaust ports.
SE4 Helmet Features:
- MIPS brain protection system, reduces rotational forces to the brain
- EPP (Expanded PolyPropylene) chin bar for lightweight, durable protection
- Three shell sizes to more accurately fit a variety of head sizes and rider ages, improving overall safety
- Anatomical –3D” contoured cheek pads with emergency release system for EMS responders
- Plastic visor screws and brass inserts for easy impact break-away
- Stainless steel D-rings are both light and strong
- Comes with TLD drawstring helmet sock
* Other sizes may be available, please call to enquire