Traditional helmets are firmly attached with screws. The 2018 Fox V3 helmet replaces screws with the all new Magnetic Visor Release System designed to resist roost, but release in a crash. MVRS is an entirely new approach to managing rotational forces that is strong enough to be there when you need it, smart enough to release when you don’t.
- The Magnetic Visor Release System uses powerful magnets to attach the visor. This Fox exclusive technology allows the visor to release in the event of a crash.
- The MIPS Brain Protection System is a helmet-integrated, low-friction layer designed to reduce rotational motion transferred to the brain from angled impacts to the head.
- The dual density EPS liner provides superior impact absorption by using varying foam densities and thicknesses in critical areas.
- With the introduction of a size medium specific shell size, the 2018 V3 helmet now features 4 shells and 4 EPS dimensions. It’s the most accurate fitting helmet we have ever created.
- The interior features 14 intake and 4 exhaust vents to channel fresh air through the helmet and allow hot air to escape.
- The Dri-Lex® comfort liner is ultra-soft, highly breathable and rapidly wicks moisture. This keeps you cool, dry and comfortable during the ride.