Lighter than anything you’ve seen from Fox before, the FlexAir removes all TPR and bulk to create a truly minimal feel. Laser cut holes in both the pants and jersey ensure plenty of airflow and with the superlight taped cuffs on the jersey, you have zero restriction in movement. Ryan Dungey and Ken Roczen have already proved the performance and durability of the gear and now it’s available for you to experience.
- Durable poly-fabric/nylon construction that is PU coated for additional strength and durability.
- Large rear stretch panel insert provides increased comfort and flexibility to the waist and lower back.
- Extensive lightweight and ventilated mesh with stretch panel inserts for improved fit.
- Pre-curved, ergonomic leg construction for improved performance in the riding position.
- Heavy poly-fabric reinforcement on the seat area and inner leg panels provides superior abrasion resistance.
- Includes perforated foam hip pads for fit, comfort and breathability.
- Leather reinforced inner-leg panels for heat resistance, grip and comfort.
- Innovative 3D knee construction and hidden expansion panel designed to accommodate knee protectors.
- 3D injection molded rubber logos for durability.
- Ratchet closure with dual waist adjustment pull-tabs for safe, personalized fit.
- Convenient interior hip pocket for key/coin storage.