The Bionic Neck Support Tech 2 is constructed from an advanced, high-performance carbon polymer compound and is designed to help prevent injury in a crash situation by dissipating and diverting impact forces away from the neck and spine. The BNS functions when the rider’s helmet makes contact with the frame at the moment of a crash, thus providing a clean, solid surface which instantly channels damaging, compressive impact energy away from the neck and on to the BNS. Featuring Alpinestars’ exclusive and revolutionary rear stabilizer for progressive force relief (PFR) the BNS Tech 2 is designed for use in motocross and off-road riding and offers a highly personalized and stable fit while incorporating innovative new features such as a new quick release locking system.
- • The BNS TECH-2 is constructed from an advanced, high-performance fiber polymer compound to offer: NEW: Complete design facelift & technical upgrading including new lightweight rear and chest padding and updated chinplate design.
• New graphics corresponding to new MX protection collection.
• Structural integrity and frame strength against heavy impact energies during a crash.
• Ultra-lightweight performance and comfort while riding.
Less weight than its predecessors.
• Resilience to low temperatures, below 0°C.
• The BNS TECH-2 is designed to provide a customizable, secure and personalized fit with the SAS (Size Adapter System) for a versatile fitment in size ranges XS-M and L-XL.